De-stress, create and stab your stress away with your new favourite hobby: Needle Felting! Let Magic Trout Imaginarium teach you everything you need to know to get started felting in your classroom!
This course is an except from a workshop recorded with the UBC Teachers Education program in July 2021. The course is subtitled. and covers wet felting and needle felting basics;
- Intro: Meet your Instructor
- Why Wool?
- What are scales on wool?
- What is wool staple length?
- How to choose a felting needle
- How to needle felt a sphere shape
- How to Needle felt flat 2D shapes
- How to needle felting long cylindrical shapes
- How to felt shapes based off a sphere: cones caps and more
- How to wet felt 2D and 3D shapes
- How to wet felt strands of wool
- Classroom tips and tricks to save $$
- Needle felted sushi tutorial
- What is the Wooley Wonders program?