Get Funding For Felting in the Classroom
Convince your Admin and PAC Why Wool is Awesome
Felting in the Classroom: We know teachers often spend their own money to ensure their students have fun projects that keep them engaged. We also know this isn't fair!
Here at Magic Trout Imaginarium we want to help you get the support and funding you need to create fun felting projects with your students. Read more below!
Why Teachers Love Felting in the Classroom
Teachers Are Our Favourite People!
We consulted with numerous fabulous felty teachers to ask them what support we could offer to get more teachers felting. It was evident, teachers needed support with funding. Here at Magic Trout Imaginarium, we created this presentation to help you to get your school administrators or PAC onboard!
Let us help you get wool supplies paid for!
What's in our PAC Presentation?
- Why wool is the best and most earth and animal-friendly making material
- How to re-use old felting projects as 'stuffing' in new projects
- Benefits to students and teachers
- Types of Felting
- Skills and tools involved
- Adaptability to all ages and abilities
- Learn about our free lesson plans and felt along course for teachers
- Costs and kit sizes
- Wooley Wonders Program: teachers can trade free wool for lesson plans, photos and videos of class projects
- Felting in the Classroom Resources