Our mini classroom felting kit makes it easy for each child in your class to start make their first amazing felted creations today! This kit works well if teachers allow 8 students to felt at a time. This makes the activity more manageable and more affordable.
Each Mini Classroom Felting Kit Includes:
- 375 g (.87 lbs) of a selection of multi-coloured wool roving (10 g/student for class of 25-30)
- Makes 1 small project/student)
- 50 needles (in case of breakage or loss)
- 8 reusable natural jute fibre felting bags (fill with 4- cups of dry lentils or rice-not included)
WHAT IS NEEDLE FELTING?
Needle felting involves poking a sharp barbed needle into wool roving to create 2D and 3D shapes! Learn more about how the needle felting process works here
Why Teachers Love to Felt with their Class
It is no wonder teachers love felting with their students: wool is so earth friendly! No sheep are harmed and no waste is accumulated because wool is compostable!
The act of felting itself is stress relieving and it's super easy to adapt projects to suit all ages and abilities.
Additional Felting Resources:
Once you learn the art of felting you can move on to creating your own wonderous wool creations. Next, check out our blog as well as our social media to get inspired!
- Teachers can Join our Wooley Wonders Program to save money on felting supplies
- Download our free PAC Presentation: get your PAC onboard so you don't pay out of pocket!
Please note: if you have issues with the purchase of this item please call/text 604-600-1138 or email email@example.com for immediate assistance